There is truly nothing better than a thick, rich, creamy hot chocolate, shared amongst friends during the winter months. I particularly love the combination of mint and chocolate, and it certainly does not disappoint in hot chocolate form. Piled high with vegan marshmallows and shaved dark chocolate and you’ve got yourself a literal hug in a mug.
- 2 cups almond milk (or any plant based milk you prefer)
- 2tbsp Jomeis ‘Minty Cacao Latte’
- 1tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 x 35g bar the Chocolate Yogi dark chocolate (I used the Chocolate Yogi Astral chocolate which has no coconut flour, making it FODMAP friendly).
- Add all ingredients to a small – medium saucepan on a low heat.
- Whisk until the powders are combined and the chocolate has melted. Continue to stir occasionally as the milk warms up.
- Once hot (but not boiling) pour amongst two large mugs.
- Serve with vegan marshmallows and shaved dark chocolate.
I worked in collaboration with The Chocolate Yogi to create this recipe. You can shop their delicious range of vegan, fair trade chocolates HERE.